Cider Peach Chicken
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced, about 2 cups
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ tsps. chopped fresh rosemary [or 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed]
- salt, optional
- 2 Tbsps. cider vinegar
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, about 1 1/2lb., rinsed and patted dry
- 2 can (15oz.each) Del Monte® Lite Sliced Cling Peaches, drained
- ? tsp. dried red pepper flakes, optional
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; spray with non-stick cooking spray. Cook onion 4 minutes or until golden brown; stir in garlic and cook 15 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Push onion to one side of skillet and add chicken; cook 2 minutes, then turn chicken. Arrange onion around chicken and top with peach slices.
- Sprinkle with rosemary; cover, reduce to medium-low and cook 5 minutes. Turn chicken and season lightly with salt, if desired, and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Remove chicken and cover to keep warm. Gently stir in vinegar and red pepper flakes, if desired, into peach mixture.
- Increase heat to medium-high; bring to a boil and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Spoon equal amounts of peach mixture over chicken breasts. Serve with rice pilaf, if desired.