Lapu-Lapu Papillote with Creamy Lemon Butter
- 1 piece Lapu-Lapu fillet
- 2 pieces carrots
- 1 rib celery
- 1 piece large leek
- 1 piece large tomato, sliced into rings
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon AJI-NO-MOTO Umami Super Seasoning Parchment / wax paper
- 2 pieces lemon (1 piece sliced into rings)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Season fish fillet with salt and pepper. Set aside. After 15 minutes, brush each side of fish fillet with butter.
- Blanch the vegetables and set aside.
- On a 13 x 15 inch parchment paper brushed with butter, place the marinated fish on the center and topped with vegetables, lemon and tomatoes slices. Sprinkle on top of the fish with lemon juice,salt, pepper and AJI-NO-Moto Umami Super Seasoning.
- Salt the parchment paper and place it on a baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes at 425 degrees F oven.
- In a pan, melt butter and add cream. Whisk together and add lemon juice. Serve this sauce on top of baked fish fillet.