- 2 lbs. small to medium squid, cleaned
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon granulated white sugar
1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
1 teaspoon lemon juice
a pinch of salt and pepper
- Combine soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, sugar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place the squid inside a freezer bag and then pour-in the soy sauce mixture. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Skewer the squid in bamboo skewers. Grill for about 3 to 5 minutes per side. Baste with remaining marinade.
- Transfer to a serving plate
- Serve with rice.