- 2 large squids, cleaned and ink sacks removed
- 2 medium yellow onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Rub 1 teaspoon salt on the squid. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Grill the squid for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove from the grill. Let cool.
- Chop the squid into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and then saute the garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Put-in the chopped squid. Stir and then cook for a minute.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, and soy sauce. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with crushed chicharon and chopped scallions.
- Serve with lemon wedges.