Chicken and Black Bean Chili with Corn
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken [or turkey]
- 1 can (14.5oz.) Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes, not drained
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsps. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt, optional
- 1 can (15oz.) reduced-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15.25oz.) Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- sour cream, optional topping
- diced avocado, optional topping
- finely chopped radishes, optional topping
- finely chopped fresh cilantro [or green onion], optional topping
- Combine chicken, tomatoes and chili powder in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add beans, corn, oregano and garlic powder. Simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through. Season to taste with salt, if desired.
- Serve topped with sour cream, avocado, radishes and cilantro, as desired.