Ginisang Baguio Beans
- 1/2 kilo Baguio beans (green beans), sliced diagonally
- 1/4 kilo Lean ground beef or pork
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 medium Red Bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp. Patis (fish sauce)
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons Canola cooking oil
- Pour the oil in a saucepan then apply heat.
- Add the garlic and onion then saute for 2 minutes and add the tomato, continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
- When the tomato is already soft, add the ground pork or beef and continue to saute until the meat turns light brown.
- Add the Baguio Beans (green Beans), ground black pepper and Patis (fish sauce), stir well, continue to saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the sliced carrots and bell pepper then toss and continue to saute for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.