- 1/2 kilo Pork, cut into strips
- 1 pc. canned sweet peas(14oz) or 1 cup frozen sweet peas
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 medium onion, peeled and cut into cube
- 2 tbsp Canola cooking oil
- 3 pcs ripe tomatoes diced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- In a large pan pour Canola cooking oil, then apply heat.
- Saute onions and garlic in golden brown.
- Add the pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes then stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Pour the beef broth and let boil. Simmer until the pork is tender (about 25 to 30 minutes.)
- Pour the tomato sauce and mix well.
- Sprinkle black pepper and salt then stir.
- Add the red bell pepper, green bell pepper and green peas, then cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Turn the heat off, and then transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with steamed rice.