Ingredients for Adobo:
- 500 grams chicken breast
- 1/4 cup oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 cups vinegar
- 10 grams pepper corns
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tablespoon liver spread
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3 pieces chili fingers, seeded and chopped
- 1 pack 7g Aji Ginisa Flavor Seasoning Mix
Ingredients for Burrito:
- 3 pieces soft tortilla bread (about 8 inches)
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups steamed rice
- 1 medium size green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium size red bell pepper, diced
- 500 grams cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Heat oil and sauté garlic and chicken pieces. Add the soy sauce, vinegar, peppercorns and bay leaf.
- Bring to a boil and lower heat.
- Take out chicken pieces and fry at separate pan to get the brown color.After frying, bring it back to the adobo sauce.
- In a separate pan, heat coconut cream, add the chili fingers. Thicken and add to the adobo. Add liver spread to thicken and enhance flavor.
- Sprinkle Aji Ginisa. Stir thoroughly. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Once cooled, flake evenly.
- Lay down the tortilla pieces. Put lettuce leaves on top.Add adobo sauce to the rice. Put rice on top of the lettuce.Follow with the flaked chicken. Add the bell peppers.
- Top with grated cheese. Fold and roll.
- Toast in the oven just for the cheese to melt.
- Cut each roll into halves and serve with sour cream dip.
- Makes 3 burritos